Why didn't my order automatically provision?
There could be several reasons why an order isn't automatically fulfilled. Some of these reasons are listed below, if you can't find what you are looking for open a support ticket or email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders for new customers must be reviewed by a staff member prior to being processed. If this is your first order, please be patient as we review and approve your order.
- The service you have request requires custom configuration. We strive to service our customers as quickly as possible. Sometimes we have to configure equipment or services which can take time. Please be patient and know that we will work to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
- Payment has not yet been received for your new product or service. Initial payments are required before any products or services can be released. Please ensure that your initial invoice has been paid. If you did not receive your initial invoice please check your spam folder.
- The staff is awaiting more information. There are times when the staff needs more information to fulfill an order. Please check your email or customer portal for support tickets requesting more information.
- Incomplete customer information. Xtremeprovider is required by law to gather certain information about our customers. If certain customer information is missing or incomplete, your order will likely be delayed. Please ensure that your customer profile is complete with full first and last name, address, phone number, email address, and any other requested information.
While Xtremeprovider strives to deliver services as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 72 hours for service delivery.